Most of us have heard about "Bucket Lists", but have you ever completed one?
A lot of us focus on things we want to experience when completing a bucket list. However, what if you focused your list more on changing certain behaviors, so as to reduce the regrets towards the end of ones life.
Here are the 5 regrets shared by the dying, and witnessed by Bronnie Ware:
1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Don't wait, get into action, and start living with purpose!